Catherine McAuley takes pride in their students wearing the correct school uniform in a proud and tidy manner which represents the College to the highest standard.
- To provide a flexible, stylish and practical uniform, suitable for the contemporary learning environment of a Catholic secondary school within the Port Stephens area.
- To reflect the new visual identity and colour palette of the College.
- To encapsulate the culture of a Catholic education environment.
- To take into consideration the collaborative, team-based learning that CMCC will offer within an engaging, contemporary building.
- To create a uniform that is stylish, smart and differentiates CMCC from other schools in the Port Stephens area and within the Diocese of Maitland-Newcastle.
- To ensure the uniform provides flexibility, diversity and combinations that cater for students of different shapes, sizes, genders and ethnicities.
- To take into consideration the comfort and practicality required for students undertaking different subjects and activities within the temperate Medowie climate.
- To ensure the durability and cost effectiveness of uniform items are taken into consideration.
- To ensure the students enjoy wearing their uniform, feel their best and in turn, invokes a sense of pride in their College.
Click an image below to view a gallery of the Catherine McAuley Catholic College uniform.